POLICIES & TERMS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This section explain the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use D’Virtual Park’s online ticketing facility. Please read the terms & conditions carefully. By using this online ticketing facility, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept any of these terms and conditions, please discontinue your access of this online service immediately.
ONLINE TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS (D’VIRTUAL PARK):
1. This online ticketing service is currently only to be used for the purchase of D’Virtual Park and entrance tickets only.
2. In order to use D’Virtual Park’s online ticketing services, you must be at least 18 years old or above at the time of your usage/purchase. If you are under 18 years old, you shall only use the aforementioned services under the supervision and with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
3. All transactions are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM). 4. When purchasing tickets for a particular ticket type/event, you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. For example, admission ticket for Adult and Child is limited to 10 tickets for each transaction. If you exceed the ticket limit, you will not be able to proceed accordingly.
5. Payment being made does not mean that your transaction has been accepted. We will only send a confirmation via email for purchases that have been verified as genuine purchases.
6. Valid pre-printed e-ticket(s) must be produced upon arrival prior to entering D’Virtual Park.
7. The e-ticket is only valid if it is printed – either in colour or in black and white – on plain A4 paper, in portrait orientation (vertically) without modification to the print size, on a laser or inkjet printer.
8. D’Virtual Park will accept any e-ticket that can be viewed on any digital devices. For example, a smartphone, iPad, etc.
9. D’Virtual Park will not be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage suffered as a result of any use of the facility.
10. Tickets bought online are valid for a single entry upon planned date of visit.
11. Tickets bought online are only valid for entry to any attraction of your choice described below:
a) Exit Reality – 4 credits, 8 credits and 12 credits: You are entitled to the tickets’ respective amount of credits (either 4, 8, or 12 respectively) to spend on any attractions (of varying credit cost) except Zero Latency (refer to Term 11(d) and 11(e) below). Refer to attractions credit cost on their respective game page (HERE).
b) Zero Latency (Standard): You are entitled to 1 play of 1 game out of the 4 standard games: Sol Raiders, Zombie Survival, Singularity, or Engineerium.
c) Zero Latency (Premium): You are entitled to 1 play of Outbreak Origins.
12. Online tickets will activate 2 hours after purchase. If you plan to visit on the same day upon purchasing, kindly allow up to 2 hours before dropping by.
13. All online purchases are confirmed bookings. No refund, exchanges, or cancellations will be allowed even if the tickets are not redeemed/collected.
14. All rates stated herein are subject to change without prior notice.
15. Payment terms: Pre-payment must be made via credit card or debit before D’Virtual Park tickets ordered hereunder are issued.
16. Cancellations and Amendment Policies: The ticket order as set out in this Order Confirmation (as defined below) shall be deemed final. Accordingly, no refund will be provided in the event of cancellation of the ticket order and no amendment to the ticket order will be entertained.
17. All the following uses are prohibited and may constitute criminal offence(s):
a) The resale of e-tickets to any third party;
b) The email address is incorrect;
c) Refusal from you (should such situations occur, the purchase is considered delivered & no refunds will be made);
d) Any access, use or inability to access or use this online ticketing and/or any other website linked to this online ticketing;
e) Any failure, delays in transmission, interruption, errors, omission or breakdown of any equipment, system, server software or terminal of D’Virtual Park or of the payment gateway;
f) Attacked or interfered by any computer virus, corruption, worms or by any person;
g) Improper use or unauthorised use of this online ticketing;
h) The taking and compliance of any of Your requests or instructions via this online ticketing or any affiliates’ website;
i) Any inaccuracies, errors, defects of any content of this online ticketing or other websites linked to this online ticketing；
j) Any operation malfunction or defect of Your computer terminal, systems, or software used in accessing this online ticketing;
k) The destruction or alteration of Your request, data, or information transmitted by You to D’Virtual Park or its affiliates’ website;
l) Natural disaster, violence, warlike situations and/or reasons beyond D’Virtual Park’s control;
m) And shall not be responsible or liable for unutilized e-ticket(s) and/or loss of recreational opportunities due to rides maintenance, capacity, inclement weather, special events and/or any circumstances beyond D’Virtual Park’s control.
18. Adult refers to ages 18 to 59.
19. Child refers to ages 3 to 17. Infant below 3 years old are welcome into D’Virtual Park for free.
20. Additional Rules and Regulations apply in D’Virtual Park.
21. No refund will be provided for any tickets/credits purchased and tickets/credits are not transferable.
22. No request to change the validity date of the entrance tickets shall be entertained.
23. D’Virtual Park shall not be responsible or liable for any damages (whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential), late or non-delivery of tickets, loss, embarrassment, goodwill expenses, or loss of profit incurred or suffered by You under the circumstances including but not limited to the following:
a) This online ticketing not being available;
c) Use Online Ticketing Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair D’Virtual Park’s Online Ticketing Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of them;
d) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any account, computer systems, or networks associated with the Online Ticketing Services; or
e) Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through the Online Ticketing Services or by any means not intentionally made available or provided for by D’Virtual Park.
24. Admission ticket is only applicable during D’Virtual Park’s normal operating hours and not admissible to special events.
25. This entitlement is not upgradeable to any other ticket categories.
26. Any alteration/mutilation of the tickets/confirmation email will render it null and void.
27. D’Virtual Park reserves the right to close the booth for special occasions/events.
28. D’Virtual Park reserves the right to amend, delete, and/or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR D’VIRTUAL PARK
1. An adult (aged 18 and above) must be present for the admission of any child regardless of age into D’Virtual Park.
2. Kids below the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult (parent/guardian aged 18 and above) at all times when inside the play land.
3. Tickets purchased online are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and not for resale.
4. The D’reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions
D’Virtual Park’sService is provided to you subject to the D’Virtual Park’s Website Terms
of Use & Notices and in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. D’Virtual Park will act in
accordance with current Malaysian legislation on personal information protection in
this Policy and as far as practicable, aim to meet current Internet best practice.
The term Authorised Third Parties describes the contractors, agents and third party suppliers with whom D’Virtual Park or other members of the D’Virtual ParkGroup enter into agreements from time to time and persons with whom they may contract in order to provide the D’Virtual Park.
By submitting your information, you consent to the use of your personal information collected by us, in the manner as set out in this Policy.